Friday, January 2, 2009

its called jinx ?

new year's eve
activity i did was naek basekal dgn nadia around the house.we shared problems.we talked bout boys,friends,dreams,cousins,pmr,stuff blablablacksheep.its jst gud to hve sum1 we cn share everythng with<33

new year 1200 am
i tejengok jengok kat tingkap trying to tgk fireworks but too bad xnmpk so i jst pegi tdo haha.then that morning my mom ajk pegi jusco maluri.then kteorg pegi hntr kete basoh dlu kt damai perdana.siot pnye lame.smpai kt sne pkol 10.30 smpai 12 tghri. haha.mse kt sne my tummy felt weird and sket gler so mkn pil "chi kit teck aun" haha.then went straight to jusco.mse otw agk berpusing pusing cos my mom terlupe jln but alhamdulillah smpai gk :)

at jusco mse aku byr stuff dkt kaunter my tummy hurt so bad i nearly fainted :( srsly,my tummy was killing me i felt nausea and i was sweating so bad.berpinar-pinar pndgn mse tu.pening and i jst tot i nk pengsan.i was like "omg pls kalo nk pengsan pon jgn skrg ade mamat cute kt blkng nih".JK.so i went bck to my mom and i jst ddok ats floor thn sket.she said my face pucat gler and bibir jd puteh.so i went to the bathroom (........) then i felt ok and we continue shoppng.my mom tnye if nk blek but i didnt get my stuff yet so no haha.btw i also thn sket cos my kaki melecet wearing that new shoes.shit btol la.but mybe cos bru pkai.my mom ckp "thats bcos u x gigit dlu kasot tu" i was like "huh?gigit?i dont want to rse my shoes".haha =P

blek rumah i felt terrible so naek bilik and bkk bju smue *censored and gulong bdn dgn slimot then tdo. i was like popia goreng ats katel haha.then i bgn and mkn ubat but still dis tummy hurt till now :( but b4 that i ate chcken prosperity for the 1st tme and two words x sdap cos too mch pepper.heeeee

one day after new year
bru je bgn haha and drank a cup of milo and watched early edition.now im typing and stopping.bah



2 comments:

zurf said...

ain,
pegi tak skolah ari jumaat?
wahaaaa :(

Ain Farhani said...

nope cos bru tau but if i knoe earlier pown i dun thnk i'll go haha