Monday, February 9, 2009

i drank cofeeee

woke up this morning on a matress with no bedsheet
its all because of mosquitoess HAHA

the story beginsss
well smalm ade org semboo ubat bunoh denggi dlm rumah so my mom suro tuka cada afta dat.then disebabkn penyakit 'rajin' yg kebelakangan ni menyerang, aku cabot bedsheet and ta psg yg baruu sbb tula HAHA
the end

i drank coffee and afraid cant sleep tonite

today aku siapkn h/w maths yg mmg sukarr -_-"
then calling2 dgn nabilah exchange answers
after dat dpt pranked call dr syeera and iman
korgg mmg sememangnye tde keje HAHA

ukw,stranger called me this afternoon
and he said that i gave my number to him through myspace
i was like 'u got the wrong girl mr !'
something is not right with my myspace account
theres ppl calling me and claiming i knoe them for the fact that i dont!
they said that i gave them my number i mean like wtfish kn
this is not the first time btw
motherF

No comments: